X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Blue-Eyes
    • Dec 2002

Looking for Pronto CCF files / Delta series

Hi folks,

recently I bought me a Philips Pronto RC970 (USA name RC6000). An old one, but just doing fine for me!

I'm now editting alle the pages, a hell of a job :B

I wonder if there is someone who owns a old Pronto and wanna share his CCF files for SSP800 / CDP300 and Oppo BD-S83.

Thaks a lot!
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Never drive faster than your Angel can fly!
  • Glen B
    Super Senior Member
    • Jul 2004

You can download the CCF file for the Oppo BD player from Remote Central.

Comment

• Blue-Eyes
      • Dec 2002

Thx, but allready in here

It's for the 2000, grey model. The TSU6000 is a 256 color version.

So continuing the search.

Comment

• Whacked!
        • Jun 2009

Classe has codes for the Pronto on their website under Customer Support/software downloads. I don't use a Pronto so don't know if they work but I'd be surprised if they don't.

Hope this helps.

Norm

Comment

• Glen B
          Super Senior Member
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Blue-Eyes
          Thx, but allready in here

It's for the 2000, grey model. The TSU6000 is a 256 color version.

So continuing the search.
          I own a TSU7500 and am able to import the Oppo CCF with ProntoProEdit NG (see screenshot). I have also owned the TSU2000 and TSU3000 in the past and have some experience with migrating configuration files.

If you can open the CCF with your TSU6000, it does not matter that its for the TSU2000. You only need the codes, not the physical appearance. You can either change the physical appearance of the greyscale buttons or save the pages as hidden in your configuration file and link to them.

To doi so, create a new page with your own buttons, and using the properties menu, link actions of the buttons you've created to the greyscale buttons in the hidden page. That's how I do it. I find that makes it easier to modify the appearance of buttons and pages in my configuration fille without ever having to touch the learned buttons.

Look in the Pronto editing software help menu topic "links and jumps" to see how to link button actions.

Comment

• Blue-Eyes
            • Dec 2002

Good tip, I did the same

@ Whacked: that's the RCF file, ment to newer models. I need the older CCF files. Classe does'nt have them available for download.

Comment

• Glen B
              Super Senior Member
              • Jul 2004

Have you tried the search codeset feature to find matching codes ? When I had my old Classé CDP-.5 CD player and CP-45 preamp, I found codes for these by using the TSU2000 search feature. I even found a code for tray open/close, which was not available on the original CD player remote.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"