X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ted
    • May 2006

RSP-1069 RMB-1075 vs New 15 Series

I have a chance to buy a brand new (non-demo) RSP-1069 and RMB 1075 for $1900 from my local dealer. I know the 1069 has had many issues in the past. Are the current ones being shipped still suffering from problems?

I only have a PS3 for Blu-Ray and while I'm sure I'll move that way eventually, I am not in any hurry. I currently use a RSX-1057 to run everything.

I really don't feel I "need" anything at this time, but the price seems pretty hard to pass up. What do you all think, should I go for the 1069/1075 or do I hold off and just upgrade to the 15 series when I'm really dying to upgrade? Any opinions would be appreciated.
    Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Most original issues with the 1069 have been fixed. The scaler used does have some quirks with certain TV's and sources. You can list those and I'll let you know if I've heard of anything. Best bet is to borrow one to make sure everything would work.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Ted
      • May 2006

Thanks Kevin,

I think I will just wait until I'm dying to get something new, but I do appreciate your response!

Ted
      Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"