X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • zmanbands
    • May 2007

Rotel 1090 Power Button/Lights

I have a low usage 1090. Normally in the standby mode the power button is out and all lights are out. When you push the button in to power up, 3 lights go on and in a few seconds two go out leaving the 3rd light on to show the power is on. Well yesterday that 3rd power on light stayed on regardless of the button in or out ie I could not power the unit off with the button in our out. The unit worked fine to play music whether the button was in or out. Before calling Rotel tech support, who by the way are very good, I decided to unplug the 1090 and in a few minutes plug it back in. Luckily this cleared the problem completely. I share this in case this ever happens to you. My guess is this trick may work on a 990 as well. I have also cleared a mal- function with my Sony S9000Es SACD player by doing this.
  • joetama
    • May 2006

Sounds like something got stuck in the on position.

Glad resetting it worked.
    -Joe

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"