Hello you guys....

I have a question about the RC-1090.
    I have a system consisting of the following :

- RCD-1072
    - RT-1080
    - RB-1080
    - RC-1090
    - B&W Nautilus 804

While the system performs perfectly and the sound is top notch, I still have one concern.
    I used to drive the RB-1080/B&W N804 with a RSP-1098, which is now in my dedicated HomeTheatre (RSP-1098,RMB-1075, 600 series 5.1 set) and I had to set the volume control to 60 upto 75 in the RSP, while I can only set the RC-1090 to a quarter before the sound is already very loud.

I understand the RSP-1098 and the RC-1090 are two different beast, being the RC is fully analog and the RSP is mostly digital, but to have such a difference in attenuation is a bit stressing.

I mean to say, sound from my RCD-1072 is loud when the setting is at 25%, while the sound from the tuner is loud at 15-20%. (I will do some metering with my sound-level-meter later this week)

Does anybody have the same experience ?
    Is this the same with the RC-1070 / 1082 ?
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"