X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kobestonecold
    • Sep 2007

Just ordered ROTEL amp/pre amp/CD

Hi, i just order Rotel RB-1080 , RC-1090, and RCD-1072 for $5000 NZD.

Is this a good combo for B&W 705? Is the price good? It is so hard to find Rotel's product in Auckalnd , New Zealand so this is the best i could do.

2 more days to get it. I hope i made the right choice.
  • Ted
    • May 2006

I think that should be an excellent choice for your 705's. I have the same set-up except a RC-1070 instead of the 1090 and really enjoy it with my 703s. I think a lot of people think the 1090 is quite a bit better than the 1070, so that's probably a good up-grade on your part! Price-wise, I'm in the US, so I don't know whether that is good or not. Enjoy!! :W
    Ted

"I've gone to this high school for seven and a half years - I'm no dummy." - Better Off Dead opcorn:

Comment

• Kevin D
      Ultra Senior Member
      • Oct 2002

You should be extremely happy. Is the equipment used are did you happen to find a dealer with the RC-1090 still in stock?

Kevin D.

Comment

• bassmahn
        • Aug 2007

Its a good combo for BW705, try to audition also VA Grand Haydn might change your mind. I have done it with RCD06-RA06-VA Haydn very impressive.

Regards,
        Jojo

Comment

• BWzes03
          • Oct 2005

I'm running that combo into my 804's which I'm extremely happy with....
          Congrats...!! do invest in some good cabling though, expect at least 10% of the hardware budget on cabling. (500 NZD)

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"