X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reid
    • Feb 2007

RSP-1098 TFT Display HELP

I know I must be missing something. I was changing the settings for the display and somehow turned if off. How do you get the display to come back on when you can not see the display to activate it?

I know there must be a simple solution but I have not found it yet.

Thanks for the help. ;x(

OK sorry everyone, I got it back. It is like flying blind. Go through the same steps with remote as if one was looking at the screen and turn OSD on to TFT. Too bad, should be a easier way.

To all, I enjoy the forum very much. I am new to Rotel and recently purchased the DSP-1098 and RMB-1075 along with a Cambridge Audio 540c V2 player. It was my first upgrade in many years. All sounds very well with my Klipsch Forte I, now 20 yrs old. Oh I did upgrade the crossovers this year.

Thanks again to all.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

When the first allowed the TFT to be turned off they did add a quick key combination to get it back. I can't remember what it was, but hopefully someone who routinely turns it off can chime in.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Iggurk
      • Jun 2006

Hello!

Did you tried to press the Menu key for a while?

If it doesn't work I can go step by step on mine to give you exact keys to press.

Yves

Comment

• Reid
        • Feb 2007

Yves, I did do the step by step thing and now have the TFT back. Really should be a short cut to get it back?

Thanks
        Reid

Comment

• Iggurk
          • Jun 2006

Did you try to press and hold the Menu button?

I'm pretty sure it's the right thing to do in that case.

Comment

• Reid
            • Feb 2007

Iggurk, no I did not hold the menu button any longer than I would normally. Should I mess things up again I will try your suggestion.
            Much thanks

Comment

• nimatu
              • Feb 2019

Hello! I have the same problem. To hold the menu button does not work. What is the another way? Thanks to all in advance.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"