X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ninja12
    • Mar 2007

Rsp-1098

Does anyone if Rotel will be coming out this year or early next year with a Processor that will replace the RSP-1098?
  • hifiguymi
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2007

There will be a replacement for the RSP-1098. Right now Rotel doesn't have a date set for it's launch. They have hinted at CEDIA this year (around September) for a launch but that is not set at this time.

Eric

Comment

• ninja12
      • Mar 2007

Do you know if it will have support for HDMI 1.3 and Auto Room Calibration? I know this might be stretching; but, do you know what the price range of it will be? I know the current one is going for $3000.

Comment

• hifiguymi
        Super Senior Member
        • Mar 2007

Rotel has not said anything about it at all. They asked us, just like they ask all of their dealers, what we would like it to have but that was six months ago. We always ask our rep to give us any info when he gets it, but that usually doesn't get to far. As soon as I get any info I'll let you know, but it might be a while.

Eric

Comment

• ninja12
          • Mar 2007

Ok. I was wondering because I could get one now for $1900.00. I guess I will wait to see what the new model will bring. Anyway, thanks.

Comment

• DSGCobra
            • Feb 2003

For 1900 it's a solid processor that will impress. I did jump ship about a month ago sold my 1098 in favor of a D2 (got sick of waiting for Rotel). For that kind of mony it's almost hard to walk away from.

Comment

• ninja12
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by DSGCobra
              For 1900 it's a solid processor that will impress. I did jump ship about a month ago sold my 1098 in favor of a D2 (got sick of waiting for Rotel). For that kind of mony it's almost hard to walk away from.
              Just curious, does your D2 have Auto Room Calibration? I wondering why Rotel has not included that for the 1098.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"