X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boone38
    • Dec 2004

Broken Binding Post on Rotel 960 amp

I bought a small Rotel amp to power a zone 2 set of speakers. I discovered that the Left negitive binding post is broke. I have pulled the cover off and note that the post strip is soldered in. I have looked and looked for a replace ment on the net but no luck.

Does anyone know where I can get one that will fit or an upgrade? Really do not want to go to Rotel. The posts are not that high a quality.

Thanks
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Our sponsor Parts Express above has several binding posts, but I'm not sure if any would drop right in.

Of course being the negative post, you can just use the right negative for both speakers. They should be common.

Kevin D.

Comment

• Boone38
      • Dec 2004

I just called Rotel as could not find it anywhere else. Talked to Shane in parts. The part was only 5.00 and 10.00 for shipping. Was very helpful.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"