X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pbarata
    • Feb 2003

RCD-1070 problem

On last August I got a new laser head for my RCD-1070 player, after a complete failure. Suddenly my CD player stop recognizing any CD, ejecting all of them.

After this fixing, everything seem to be OK, except that once a while a got some tssssssss….fssssssss… while playing music, both on original CD and CD-R copies. It happens randomly in a CD track and if I go back I cannot reproduce that interference in the same time frame. When that happens I test the CD on my Pioneer DV-696AV player, and it just plays without a glitch.

I though it could be due to scratches on CD surface, but if happens with perfect condition CD’s also.

Any clue? (I guess I’ll need a new laser head... again...).
    Movies: Samsung LCD LE37A557, Rotel RSP-1066 & RMB-1075, Sony PS3, VdH D-102 Hybrid III interc, QED XT-350 & Supra Rondo 4x2,5 speaker cable, QED Qunex P75 coax, Monitor Audio Silver 5i/8i/10i speakers, REL Quake sub, QED Qunex SR-SW subwoofer cable, IXOS XHT458 HDMI, Supra LoRad, Isotek Mini Sub GII;
    Music: Rega Planar 3, Goldring 1042, Vincent PHO-8, Krell KAV-280cd, Krell KAV-400xi, B&W 703, Siltech SQ-28 Classic G5 (XLR), Siltech LS-68 Classic Mk2, Nordost Vishnu, QED Qonduit MDH6.
  • Azeke
    Super Senior Member
    • Mar 2003

Perhaps a laser alignment may do the trick.

Peace and blessings,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"