X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sirbogey
    • Mar 2006

Racks to match Rotel Gear?

Can you guys share some cool racks that match Rotel gear and places to get them. Thanks. :T
  • audioqueso
    Super Senior Member
    • Nov 2004

Check out www.racksandstands.com, www.audio-video-furniture.com, or www.standsandmounts.com.
    B&W 804S/Velodyne SPL-1000R/Anthem MRX720

Comment

• mjb
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2005

The TNT FleXy Table: a DIY table for HiFi, cheap and easy to build

Very high quality loudspeaker kits, components, upgrades, modifications and custom solutions. Humble Homemade Hifi - the one stop loudspeaker shop.
      - Mike

Main System:
      B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
      Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• Clepto
        • Feb 2006

Comment

• slowrey
          • Aug 2006

Cutting edge innovation for AV enthusiasts and professional installers. Includes a complete selection of TV mounts, furniture, speaker stands, racks and other AV accessories.

For over 20 years, Salamander Designs has been designing and manufacturing award-winning, customizable AV Furniture, TV Wall Mounts and Home Theater Seating.
          ____

Sean

Comment

• mjb
            Super Senior Member
            • Mar 2005

Great links, but the original poster lists his location as "London, UK", so perhaps some more local suggestions would be appropriate
            - Mike

Main System:
            B&W 802D, HTM2D, SCMS
            Classé SSP-800, CA-2200, CA-5100

Comment

• Clepto
              • Feb 2006

Originally posted by mjb
              Great links, but the original poster lists his location as "London, UK", so perhaps some more local suggestions would be appropriate
              Bah, it's a global economy! (;

Comment

• sirbogey
                • Mar 2006

that will keep me busy for a while; great links thanks; design comes first !

Comment

• sirbogey
                  • Mar 2006

those are quite interesting

Comment

• Taito
                    • Sep 2004

I have used a Soundstlye XS 105 for about 18 months and am still very happy with it. I think it looks great with Rotel gear. Check out: http://www.soundstyle.co.uk/i55c38/X...lf_support.htm

My glass choice was platinum (rack on the left in the picture of two in the link) - looks great. Hope this helps.

Comment

• sirbogey
                      • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Taito
                      I have used a Soundstlye XS 105 for about 18 months and am still very happy with it. I think it looks great with Rotel gear. Check out: http://www.soundstyle.co.uk/i55c38/X...lf_support.htm

My glass choice was platinum (rack on the left in the picture of two in the link) - looks great. Hope this helps.

And they are in the UK! Many thanks. I requested a price list and hope the price is reasonable..

Comment

• fordster
                        • Feb 2005

Or pop into your local Superfi or Sevenoaks (if you have one) as they often use them for display purposes. I've got an XS100 (one shelf less than the XS105) in platinum and it looks great with my Rotel gear. The wife insisted on it compared to the other racks we looked at. You're looking at around £300 for the XS105. They also do speaker stands to match!
                        Dave

Comment

• quatermass
                          • Aug 2006

Hi!

You might want to consider this manufacturer:

Solidsteel

They are an Italian company and their produts are really "wifefriendly". The quality is also impressive: handmade, steelframes etc. They're not the cheapest ones on the market, but at least my girlfried was happy with the way they look so no problem there.

I have the model Solidsteel 5.5 on order and I should get it next month. I also think it (=the steel version) matches my RA-1062 and RCD-1072 quite well. I don't know if they have distribution in the UK though?

Comment

• boss
                            • Aug 2006

Manufacturer of audio racks, speaker stands and accessories for Hi-Fi, High-End Audio, MI & Pro Audio. Made in Italy since 1990.

:T
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Taito
                              • Sep 2004

Sirbogey, check out

for a picture of my soundsyle rack with Rotel gear. Apologies about the poor pic quality.

Cheers, Ben

Comment

Working...
                              Searching...Please wait.
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                              There are no results that meet this criteria.
                              Search Result for "|||"