X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • radim
    • Feb 2004

remote control RR-1050

I have one little problem. On my remote don't function buttons at the bottom> clone, edit, learn. Why ? I can't programming, cut off sound, ...

Thanks, Radim
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hopefully someone that's programmed their remote will be along shortly to answer your question...I'm a pronto user so I've never spent more then a couple of minutes with the 1050 remote

Comment

• geareng
      • Dec 2003

Hello,

I had a similiar issue, the key issue in the sequencing. You must first push the buttom of what you intend to do, say "learn", then the device you intend to taech, teach it till it says "ok" and then hit learn again.

Hope this helps,
      Mark

Comment

• radim
        • Feb 2004

I talked with my dealer. Remote was invalid. My dealer alter this one tomorrow. I hope all will be ok at full length.

Comment

• Azeke
          Super Senior Member
          • Mar 2003

Radim,

I actually had the same issue with my RR-1050 with the RSP-1098, it was DOA, so therefore I couldn't upgrade my Yami RAV2000. I took the remote back to the vendor, and replaced it with the old RR-1050 remote I had with the RSP-1066, since everything was already programmed.

Regards,

Azeke

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"