Set to make a purchase of a 1066, Is the BM fix in the 1066 same as 1055? Help!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tarbaby
    • Feb 2004

Set to make a purchase of a 1066, Is the BM fix in the 1066 same as 1055? Help!

I know this subject has been beaten to death but here it is again.
    I'm planning on getting a demo 1066 tomorrow, I know that the 1066 has been replace by the 1068, but Dolby Prologic IIx doesn't do anything for me since I'm running 5.1. I will be doing the bass management fix for the 1066 and have read the FAQ and look at the pictures Andrew posted. His pictures were the inside of a 1055, is the inside of these two units the same? Also, I'm I snipping 2 different resistors or snipping both side of one resistor to remove it? I've done a search on the subject, but my search skill sucks. I need all the help I can get from all of you that have experience with this, picture of the inside of the 1066 would be great.
    Thanks alot and waiting for your replies...
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

They should be the same if I remember right...though the location could be a bit different. You'll want to cut just one side of each of the two the resistors.

This link HERE should help you.

Comment

• Tarbaby
      • Feb 2004

Thanks Andrew, I'll check out the link

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"