X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • madison29
    • Jul 2006

adding a 2 channel amp

i just bought a rotel rsx 1057,2 klipsch floorstanding rf 63's and a center channel rf 62.i will be adding surround speakers later. for now i mainly listening to cd's. any ideas of a 2 channel amp that i could add for just for the 2 floor speakers? the rf 63's take 175 watts and the rotel in stereo mode gives out 100.it sounds great but i dont want to underpower them.budget is around $500 though!!!
  • jayman_1975
    • Jul 2006

I just bought a RB1070 on audiogon for $425. Great amp in my opinion.

Comment

• Joey_V
      • Jul 2005

1070 would a be a good amp for under $500.. find it used on audiogon... or contact me as I may have a mint 1070 for sale.

Joey
      Analog: VPI Scoutmaster w/ Steel Delrin clamp + Dynavector 20XH cart
      Digital: SB3 + PS Audio Digital Link III DAC
      System: Cary Audio SLP-98P Tube Preamplifier w/ Sylvanias -> Plinius SA102 Class A amplifier -> Martin Logan SUMMITS/Strata Minis -> 8O (me)

Comment

• shep
        • Dec 2004

ditto - upgraded to the RB-1090 and plan on putting my RB-1070 in the pawn shop shortly.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"