X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ecthelion
    • Jan 2006

rb 1092 or krell 400xi??????????

myspeakers rf 7 i only listen to a music i m going get rcd 1072 as a source ive been reading your opinions for quit a while (not just yours) its been fun which one ?
  • DL86
    • Sep 2005

Someone on these forums has compared the rb-1090 and 400-xi and recon they 400xi was outclassed. I have a rb-1090 and I find in no way what so ever is this amp lacking anything. However a lot of posts going around that the rb-1090 is better than the rb-1092. Not that I have heard the rb-1092. But I gotta say the rb-1090 is awesome in every way. I'm sure the rb-1092 will be around this mark also.

Comment

• miner
      • Mar 2005

I have not listened to the Krell but I will say I am very happy with my RB-1092.

Comment

• audiojunky
        • Mar 2006

rb 1092 or krell 400xi??????????
        Well, that depends on if you want to go mid-fi (Rotel) or hi-fi (Krell) :B

Comment

• Kobus
          • Aug 2005

If you can not demo them then the Krell would be the "safe" way to go IF budget is not an issue.

I am sure that beyond the 1090/1092 the deminishing return on investment is serious for the average ears.

Kobus

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"