• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bam!
    Super Senior Member
    • Jan 2004

HELP !!!!1056!!!

Hey guys!

I want to connect my FP and my RPTV to this 1056 to get the video in and out...

How! :?

Bam!
    Got a nice rack to show me ?
  • Tha Freak
    • Jul 2003

Why do you want to connect them in and out??

- - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?
    -Mr. Blond in Reservoir Dogs
    - - - - - - - - - -

"Are you gonna bark all day little doggy?...or are you gonna bite?

Comment

• Bam!
      Super Senior Member
      • Jan 2004

Hey buddy!

Dude you have to come see this! Plus you have a 1055...so you can help me with some setup tips!!!

I want to put the in and out cause I have a satelite receiver, Dvd player, PS2, vcr, that need picture...I want to be able to choose viewing these either with the Projector OR my RPTV and all of this through S Video would be nice...If I have to use Composite for my RPTV (which is what I am doing right now)well then O.K>......

Thanks!

Bam!

Comment

• aud19
        Twin Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2003

Does your new FP not have component ins Bam? I would connect the FP to the component monitor out and the RPTV to S-Vid monitor out.

Does anyone with the newer gear know if when upsampling to component the 1056 (or 1068, 1067, 1098) will the gear still put out s-video pass through as well?

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
        Jason

Comment

• Bam!
          Super Senior Member
          • Jan 2004

Hey Jason!

No it doesn' t convert s video to component or composite or anything :cry: ...so any gear that I put in my receiver S video or component I have to choose it being S video or component... :cry:

Ah well PS2 will only be played on the projector
          Lucky I don' t play too often!

Bam!

Comment

• aud19
            Twin Moderator Emeritus
            • Aug 2003

Bam, check again. All the new units can convert S-vid and Composite to Component. I'm just not sure if you can have it up-convert your S-vid signal to Component, output that and at the same time still pass through the S-vid on the S-vid monitor out.

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
            Jason

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"