X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • slyther3
    • Apr 2006

OSD......... Help

1067 a/v reciever........ How do I get the OSD to come up on my Tv..... I have a Pioneer Plasma 50 inch High Def........ I still cant get sound out of my DVD player....... Kevin I Think your right. I need to program the reciever and cant get there without the OSD...... Please Help.......
    Thanks
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

First make sure you are on an input on your TV that is actually connected to the 1067's outputs (you would be surprised). Second, make sure it's connected to the MONITOR OUTPUT, not a record output. Third, if you are using component out to the TV, turn all your sources off (anything over standard resolution will not allow the menu to show up correctly, this includes pretty much everything that uses component). Fourth, you have to hit the AUD button on the remote first and then hit MENU/OSD.

If you follow that and don't get anything, you might have to reload the remote to default settings as the OSD/MENU button might have been over-written.

Kevin D.

Comment

• slyther3
      • Apr 2006

thanks alot Kevin I will try it..... I am using an hdmi cable to the Plasma... Same Process?

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

The 1067 has no HDMI outputs, you need to run some type of video cable between the two.

Kevin D.

Comment

• ICEMAN70
          • Apr 2006

Do you have an S-Video cable? That will work also. Like Kevin said, Plug your S-Video cable to your MONITOR OUT on the 1067, run that cable to one of your TV's Video Inputs. Like Video1 or Vide02 ect, Make sure your TV Input is on one of those channels.

Also is your Remote on AUD? Hit the Aud button on the remote than the Menu/OSD... This should work.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"