X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ossi
    • Jul 2003

RSP 1066 vs. RSP 1068

No, I cannot give a review, but as I am interested to hear about how the RSP 1068 competes in terms of sound to a RSP 1066, those who can give a review are welcome to do so here.
  • Atorak
    • Feb 2004

I think this is difficult, because most people who owned the 1066, have already upgraded to the 1068.

On paper, it should be a welcomed step above the 1066. When you look at the comparisons between the 1098 and the 1066, it is a noticeable difference in sound quality, as well as features. Considering the fact that the 1068 is very close to the 1098, I would assume that the 1068 will offer a nice performance boost, as well as a nice feature boost, over the 1066.

Do a search of the forums, this has been talked about a number of times, and you might find some more information there.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"