X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yba_us
    • May 2005

Rotel rsp 1068 vs 1098 in analog bypass

Hi!
    I could use some help.I'd like to buy the Rotel rsp 1068,but I'm not sure if the,analog bypass (5.1) is as good as the 1098.Is there anyone who would be able to help me? Did anybody compare one to the other.Probably they are the same inside in that department.Sorry about my English,I'm still working on it.
    Thanks,Tibor
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

Good question yba, I am curious to see the responses. I have the 1068 and find it to be an excellent 2 channel pre. It is dead quiet, covers the full frequency range, is essentially a volume control, so, who could ask for more.
    Last edited by soundhound; 17 November 2005, 07:19 Thursday.

Comment

• ekkoville
      • Aug 2004

I have the 1068 and run the analog bypass exclusivley when I listen to music. Soundhoud is right on, no coloration of the signal. Seems the source equipment might make biggest difference over the two pre/pros.

Comment

• yba_us
        • May 2005

Thanks

Thank you for the fast responds!You guys helped me a lot.I just bought a 1068 and I hope everything is going to be oke:-)Now,I run my speakers trough the power amp,by it's gain control,so I'm going to be able to tell the differents,with or without the 1068.
        Thanks,again!
        Best regards,Tibor

Comment

• soundhound
          • Mar 2004

Congrats, its a nice piece indeed.

Comment

• yba_us
            • May 2005

audi nirvana

Hi Guys!
            I'm so happy today,because I received my Rotel rsp 1068.What can I say.I did not hear everything out there,but this piece is rocks.I really like all kind of music and the 1068 going to serve me well for so long.The 5.1 bypass is awsome and dead quiet as well as was my Classe ssp 30mk2.I do not have the Classe for side by side comparison,but I did not miss anything,so far fropm it.The DTS is just perfect,and I do not miss the atmosphere of the movie at all.If you listen dance music also,and you not shy to admit,try the 5stereo mode and you going to be shocked.So cool!!!!!!!!!My system is ready for a while:-)In a mean time Tony Bennett singing with Natali Cole.I'd like to cry.They so real,from SACD of course.....:-)
            You should buy this SACD as well.Title:Tony Bennett featuring duets with.....!
            I just can't get enough:-)
            Have a nice day and have a nice listening for all of you tonight and more...!:-)
            OH;no hiss,no humm,not at all.By it with confidence.It is going to need a good company of course ,but I do not think that is a problem for any of us!
            Tibor

Comment

• yba_us
              • May 2005

sorry it was mean to be,AUDIO NIRVANA:-)

:-) I'm still working on my English,as well:-)!
              Best regards,Tibor

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"