RB991+ rsp 1066/68 big difference vs marantz pre?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gizmo
    • Jan 2005

RB991+ rsp 1066/68 big difference vs marantz pre?

I see this post

wywong ask about upgrade Denon 3803 as a pre/processor and the RMB1075 with a RSP1066 or RSP1068.

SOME PEOPLE SAID:
    "I'd say no, the main difference between the 3805 and the Rotel separates is the amplifier section, which you allready 'upgraded'.
    I went through a simular situation when first adding a 1075 to my Marantz SR5200 (also featured DPLII) and later replacing the Marantz with the 1068. Since the 3803 is a superior pre/pro than the SR5200, I expect the differences to be even smaller...

Good luck!"

OTHER PEOPLE SAID:
    "Interesting Weijst since I found that when I upgraded from my Denon receiver to a Rotel pre amp the jump was huge even though both were acting as pre amps."
    OR
    "Same here when upgraded from my Yamaha RX-V2400 to RSP-1068. I'd listened to the RSP-1066 as well, but the 1068 is a totally different machine (sonically as well)"

AND IM IN A BIG HOLE...I HAVE A MARANTZ SR 7400 AS PRE WITH RB 991

CAN ROTEL RSP 1066 OR RSP 1068 DONE BETTER JOB THAN MARANTZ ?
    I HAVE RB 991 NOT RMB 1075 WHO SEEMS GOOD SYNERGY WITH RSP 1066/68.

WHEN I TELL BETTER SAY 1200 EUROS BETTER!!!
    DYNAMICS, WOMAN SINGING IN YOUR ROOM, FINGERS IN GUITARS, BREATH IN MICRO, EACH APLAUSE..EACH DETAIL ...YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
    CAN THIS CHANGE...MARANTZ SR 7400 VS ROTEL RSP 1066/RSP 1068
    DO AS BIG JOB? (IN A STEREO RB 991)

THANKS
    !!
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"