X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Glen1
    • Feb 2004

Thanks for your help

I'd just like ot say thanks to all of the forum members for their advice over the last couple of weeks. I did have my heart set on new rotel gear as I managed to sell my 976 processor and amps. I hate to dissapoint forum members but I took a move to left field and spent big dollars on a Primare SPA20 ht receiver. From the first second I was happy. I won't go into details as this is a rotel lovers forum but if anybody is interested I can give my impressions. 8O
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Congratulations Glen As big of a fan and supporter of Rotel as I am... I've got to say the thing that's most important is that you're happy with your gear and enjoying it

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"