X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kneptune
    • Jan 2004

RT-1080 tuner - display is too dim

I just traded in an early version of the current RT-1080 tuner (was black version) for a newer silver version of the 1080 tuner (had to make it match the silver RSP-1098 - for the all important WAF).

As per the RT-1080 owner's manual addendum, the newer 1080's display now functions slightly differently than the original ones. The display on the original 1080 had three display intensities, high, dim, and off (hitting the down cursor arrow on the RR-1050 would toggle these modes). The new 1080 now just has on and off (via the DISP button). My concern here is that when the display is on it is not very bright and is somewhere in-between the high and dim settings of my original 1080.

Is anyone aware of a way to adjust the display's intensity, ie., through the i/o port or via a pot adjustment. The display is just not quite bright enough in my opinion, especially during the day.

Any input would be appreciated.

Kevin
Working...
Searching...Please wait.
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
There are no results that meet this criteria.
Search Result for "|||"