X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

A quick note to our members and prospective members

As many of you know, we've been growing! That's great news. This site needed the injection of new ideas, and creative energies. Thanks to all you newish members! and Wow, how about that Club Rotel! :yesnod:

Now to my message, as we grow, we have to keep an eye on things at the same time to insure that our little place on the map remains as hospitable, and equal as it's ever been. It's part of who we are. I'd like to ask prospective members and existing members, to be aware of how the management here feels about something, and react appropriately if necessary up to and including a new username or profile modification.

Please avoid any political, or prejudicial usernames, or signature lines in your posts. This means anything against any group of people, not necessarily on the basis of race, religion, or any other typical predjudice that exists.

Obviously, we may not all agree with one another on various subject matter, HTGuide.com is NOT the place to run your personal cruisade against war, politicians of a particular party, or any special interests groups, or just something you don't like.

I'd like you to be sensitive to this issue, for all incoming members, and for the existing members. Think about it, if you disagreed with something strongly, would you like to read about it in someone's signature every day?

Thanks for listening. I'm not coming down on anyone, just calling everyone's attention to this, as we want HTG to be the fairest, and the funnest HT forum on the net! But it takes all of you folks to make that continue to happen.

Thank you,
    Doug
    HTG Co-Owner
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer
  • efarstad
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Jun 2001

Lex...one quick question?

Can I make fun of those Stupid Norwegians who shock themselves and their equipment?

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
    E-Cinema

Comment

• Lex
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Apr 2001

E, ;zx don't go away mad, just go away. :LOL: JK.

Lex
      Doug
      "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

• efarstad
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Jun 2001

He has spoken... :amen:

:B

Nothing but love around here...nothing but love...that's what keeps me around! 8)

E

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
        E-Cinema

The Norwegian A/V Nut!
        E-Cinema

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

... and E's constant happiness... that keeps all us around here.

Anyway, to boss Lex, I say well said.

My Homepage!
          My Homepage!

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"