X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MattCXII
    • Feb 2004

My 1066 and 1075 has arrived!

So I just recieved my new gear tonight and it sounds great! Right out of the box and with no tweeking it still sounds fantastic. The best thing is that with the breakin time it will only sound better! I am so happy with these pieces. Off to go play with it... thanks to everyone for the input on making my choice as to what to buy. I am so glad I went seperates and got away from the reciever!

Matt
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Sounds like you're going to be in for a fun time...enjoy your new toys

Comment

• Azeke
      Super Senior Member
      • Mar 2003

Congratulations Matt, and welcome to Club Rotel.

If this is your first experience with separates, you will certainly enjoy it.

Don't forget to perform your speaker calibration.

Happy tweaking,

Azeke

Comment

• mpauline
        • Dec 2003

Congratulations on your purchase. You will definitely be happy with your upgrade. I did the same thing when moving from years of being a Denon receiver owner to moving to Rotel seperates.

I have listened to Krell and Lexicon recently in my upgrade induced fever. In the end I am going to stick with what I believe is the best equipment for the value which is Rotel!

Could you tell me where is a good place to buy Rotel equipment in the Kitchener area? I just moved here from Alberta and am considering upgrading my RSP 976 to a 1068 or 1098.

Thanks,

Mark

Comment

• MattCXII
          • Feb 2004

I sure can. There is only one place in the city that sells Rotel... Steve's TV. They are located right off of Franklin by the 86 south cut off in the Franklin Plaza. Try and talk to Mark. He's a great guy who is quite versed in audio gear. I don't know what kind of deal you could get on the 1068 but I am sure he could do something for you on a 1098.

Matt

P.S. - Let me know how you make out.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"