X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vicente
    • May 2004

When RDV 1092 in Europe

Any news about when the RDV 1092 will be avilable in Europe and the price it will cost here?.

Also, any reviews of this unit, by any of you that has audited it or from any publication?
  • bzrk
    • Oct 2005

price will be around 1600 euro's i guess
    Gr. Sebastian

Comment

• Vicente
      • May 2004

Apart from guessing (bzrk, probably you are supposing right and that's bad for us, europeans), ¿any news from authorized sources?.

Thanks

Comment

• Vicente
        • May 2004

I asked directly to Rotel Europe and the answer was that the DVD player will be launched in Europe in June and the price will be around 1500 Euros :cry:

That is for europeans about 20% more expensive that en the USA. I think this is not fair, independent from the taxes we have to pay in every country.

If the price of the rdv 1092 is already very expensive for americans, imagine if you have to pay the equivalent to 1845 US Dollars.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"