X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gostan
    • May 2003

RSP 1098 TFT Screen Is Useful

The TFT screen on the 1098 is more than just a pretty face. For the first time I can monitor the various inputs and settings without using my main hd monitor. Also, when I am listening to music I can have the news or weather on the 1098 screen and cut in if I so desire. Anybody else have any thoughts on the usefullness of the tft screen?

I have recalibrated all sound levels with a sound meter. I have not yet found the time to recalibrate with digital video essentials as I am having too much fun listening and viewing.
    Stan
  • jfinneru
    • Nov 2003

Hi. I used the tft to something special. I had the nad 763 at home, since a friend of mine are doing tests for the biggest norwegian ht magazine, he wanted some second opinions. on the nad reciever you have to use monitor osd. no menues on the screen, so I hooked up the nad to my 1098 and used the tft display on 1098 to show the osd from the nad. very usefull ;-)

brgds joern

moderator norwegian avforum
    brgds joern

moderator norwegian avforum

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

I use mine for DVD-A menu's and as soon as I get my HTPC installed I'll be seeing how well it does for that as a monitor

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"