X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Paul51
    • Nov 2005

RSX-1056 software upgrade to 1.2.5?

I recently talked to Rotel tech and the lasted software version should be 1.2.5. Has anyone done the upgrade with the Rotel software uplink. I bought mine in Oct 2005 and it has version 1.2.3. Looked at the data that Rotel E-mailed me and wanted to find out if anyone has done this update. If you have, is there a difference in what you hear,there is a disclamer if you mess it up you will then have to send it to Rotel for replacement? Any Thought from anyone and what or have you done.
    Thanks Paul
  • Aussie Geoff
    Super Senior Member
    • Oct 2003

Guys?

Comment

• eelco74
      • Dec 2002

Sorry, but I am still on 1.2.2, because that is the most recent version on the Rotel website..
      Marantz AV8802, Marantz UD8002, Rotel RB-991 and RB985mkii, Rotel RD960
      Focal/Jmlab Electra 1028S, Electra CC, Electra SW1000S, Cobalt 705
      Pioneer KRL-37V, Epson EH-TW8100, Kinkping CES-180 77"inch

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

I think someone had a beta, maybe for a 1067. I still haven't heard what that update did..

Kevin D.

Comment

• billy0544
          • Feb 2005

I'm upgrading to the 1068 from the 1056 and will be receiving mine from the dealer next week. I would imagine that the 1068 would have the same software upgrade as the 1056. I will let everyone know which software version is installed.

Comment

• billy0544
            • Feb 2005

Just picked up my 1068 today from my dealer and it also has software version 1.2.2

Comment

• Nolan B
              Super Senior Member
              • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Kevin D
              I think someone had a beta, maybe for a 1067. I still haven't heard what that update did..

Kevin D.

that was me...i still havent done it. I promise I will do it in the next few days. I have never done it before so I am just avoiding it.

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"