X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomm
    • Oct 2005

RDV1060 Problem

Hi
    I have recently started to see on some movies, not all, an inch of distorted picture going across the top of my screen. it does not appear whilst my screen is playing from the my stb or pvr, only on the dvd player. has anyone heard of this problem? i tried changing from pal to ntsc in the 1068 menu to no avail.
    thanks
    tom
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

I've seen that when the PROGRESSIVE is not set to ON for that input. That will be in the 1068's menu.

Kevin D.

Comment

• tomm
      • Oct 2005

Thanks for the tip Kevin, however i checked the menu and progressive is switched on. Any more thoughts?

Edit: I have solved the problem; it seems that with the occasional movie I need to de-activate P/Scan from the remote on the rdv1060. this removes the squigly lines at the top of the screen. i wonder why some movies cannot play in progressive scan properly.
      Last edited by tomm; 19 March 2006, 01:59 Sunday.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"