Best place to buy Rotel gear in Sydney Australia?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • alpina
    • Nov 2005

Best place to buy Rotel gear in Sydney Australia?

hi all,

any suggestions of where to get the best prices for rotel gear in australia (sydney)?

home renovation is coming along well and its time to finalise amp selection.

many thanks,

julie
    My setup so far: Pioneer PDP-506HD, Sony DST-HD500, Bryston SP2, Bryston 6B SST, Bryston 4B SST, Pioneer DV-989AViS, CD Player TBC, Belkin PF60, B&W 804s, HTM3S, B&W 705s, B&W ASW750, Logitech Harmony 880
  • bleeding ears
    • Nov 2004

Best price by far is "Ebay" LOL

If you want to buy new in Sydney apparently "Electronic enterprises" at Gordon are pretty good.

If you are prepared to do some ringing around and you haggle hard I think they will all try to beat each others prices.

If you ask for ex demo stock or superseeded models you should get a real bargain with full warranty. I have done this before.

You could also check out the pawn shop here, I think there was a 2 channel RB1070 amp for sale a few weeks back by JDH.

Pete :W

Comment

• DL86
      • Sep 2005

Try Len wallis audio at Lane Cove. I got a great deal for my rb-1080, paid 1200 for it down from 1600 rrp. Also great service and lots of show rooms of different equipment you can try out.

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2003

DL86,

That is a excellent price - very clost to dealer cost - was this new in box?

And Len Wallace is a top store - very knowledgable staff...

Geoff

Comment

• DL86
          • Sep 2005

Yeah, brand spanking new in the box, double cartoned I should say. They didn't have any in stock at the time so they had to order one in from the distributor which took a lightning fast 2 days for the amp to get to the store. I basically asked if I could get it for 1200 and thats the price I got without hesitation from the salesmen. I both got a price and ordered the amplifier off the phone. btw the name of the salesment was Tim.

Comment

• irishwombat
            • Mar 2006

..Handy to know as the rb-1080 is perhaps the next item I will buy ( and I also live in Sydney)

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"