X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • yourtoys7
    • Feb 2006

Finally! 1075/ 1056 combo

Hello again,
    I finally aquired 1075/ 1056 combo, couldn't find 1068 for reasonable price, but will be looking. Now just going throught setting on 1056 directly (no 1075 connected yet). Love it................ :T
    I'll be connecting 1075 this weekend, wondering if my speakers really see the difference or will I hear it. Watched Gladiator through 1056 at 75 and it is Loud!
    any comments, suggestion... thanks.
    Sony AT 150" 16x9 screen
    PSB T6,
    Velodyne SPL 1000R
    Rotel RSX-1057
    Rotel RB-1070
    OPPO 103
    Apple TV
    [
  • Clepto
    • Feb 2006

Once the new models with HDMI audio inputs are out, you might be able to get a 1068 for a nice clearance price...?

Comment

• Blindamood
      • Sep 2003

yourtoys,

If you're looking for a good price on the 1068, keep your eyes on audiogon.com...good ones come up every now and then. I noticed a brand new 1066 that just showed up today. (Don't know how someone came up with a brand new one of these at this point, but I supposed it could happen.)
      Brad

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"