X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.H.
    • Nov 2005

Rotel Rb-1091 Digital Mono Amp?

Whats the story on Rotels digital amps? Whats the story on digital amps in general? Anybody hear the Rotel RB-1091 digital mono amp? I want to go with all mono amps soon for my system. Thanks J.H.
  • miner
    • Mar 2005

Read some user reviews of the stereo version - RB-1092. I am very happy with mine. I almost got 2 RB-1091 vs 1 RB1092 but decided my shelf would be better off without extra wt.

Comment

• J.H.
      • Nov 2005

Usser review where? Thanks how does your sound? I love how they are not huge and are light too. I have heard some bad things about digital amps but I can't imagine Rotel putting out anything that is inferior so I'm betting these digital amps sound great. They have a TON of power. 500 watts per channel is insane. Is the wattage the same as in an analog amp? Thanks again J.H.

Comment

• miner
        • Mar 2005

There are two of us on this site that have recently purchased the 1092. I also believe HiFi Choice in the UK has done a review which is linked on the my review (see link below). The 109X amps are not true digital - which is covered in the HiFi Choice review. I absolutely love mine.

Comment

• J.H.
          • Nov 2005

Thanks I saw the thread since. They look pretty cool. I will wait for a full review from one of the 10 HT magazines I subscribe to. I am now trying to decide between Rotel digital mono amps and B&K analog mono amps. The good thing is that I know of a local authorized dealer of both so i can check them both out. Thanks again for the help. J.H.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"