X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wlowney
    • Jan 2004

Rotel RSP-1068

Does anyone know if the Rotel RSP 1068 is available yet?
    I have not seen it anywhere. I know availability date was supposed to be January 2004. Was it delayed?

Thanks
  • aud19
    Twin Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2003

Welcome Bill

I haven't heard anyone say they've got one yet but I think most dealers are taking pre-orders. Should be any time now though.

Jason

Need a new display? Questions about new display technologies? Visit RPTVs, plasmas, and other monitors @ HTguide
    Jason

Comment

• Jason Brown
      • Jan 2004

I ordered one on the 14th of January. My dealer told me at that time that they were in America and that I would see it within 10 days. Of course that never happened, and now he just tells me "soon".

Has anyone heard anything more concrete as to when they'll be in stores?

Comment

• Scarp
        • Mar 2003

An as usual Rotel's website lags behind ages....

Comment

• eelco74
          • Dec 2002

the odd thing is,

they used to be very quick. Formerly they had products on the site, that were not avaible for month. And now they have changed their tactics. Now products are on the shelf, but not on the site......weird...

but, they have updated their RS-232 document, the 1056/1068 is mentioned in it...

but thats all..

Marantz AV8802, Marantz UD8002, Rotel RB-991 and RB985mkii, Rotel RD960
          Focal/Jmlab Electra 1028S, Electra CC, Electra SW1000S, Cobalt 705
          Pioneer KRL-37V, Epson EH-TW8100, Kinkping CES-180 77"inch

Comment

• Javamonkey
            • Dec 2003

I heard from Rotel the 1068 should be at the dealer next week sometime. My dealer is taking deposits for orders. Also heard from Rotel that the RR 1050 remote will be shipping with the 1068

Comment

• eelco74
              • Dec 2002

thats a pitty, because the RR1070 is a very nice looking remote. I would pay extra for it to get one.

But it is nice to hear that the 1068 is hitting the shelves. Hopefully Europe follows soon....

Marantz AV8802, Marantz UD8002, Rotel RB-991 and RB985mkii, Rotel RD960
              Focal/Jmlab Electra 1028S, Electra CC, Electra SW1000S, Cobalt 705
              Pioneer KRL-37V, Epson EH-TW8100, Kinkping CES-180 77"inch

Comment

• AlvaroD
                • Oct 2002

There is a "beta" version of 1068's specs on rotel site :

Taking a page from Rotel’s flagship, the RSP-1098, the RSP-1068 Surround Sound Processor/Preamplifier combines flexibility, superior performance, and easy operation.

Comment

Working...
                Searching...Please wait.
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
                An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
                There are no results that meet this criteria.
                Search Result for "|||"