X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Burke Strickland
    • Sep 2001

Houston HT Group Meet Saturday January 15, 2005

We are tentatively planning a dutch-treat lunch meeting at the centrally-located (Kirby and Westheimer) Shanghai River Restaurant on Saturday, January 15, 2005, starting at 11:00 AM and going until we run out of things to talk about (or when they throw us out -- they close for the afternoon at 2 PM).

This is NOT the panel discussion on HT construction that we had discussed trying to put together a couple of months ago, but I’m pretty sure there will be some discussion around the table about that topic, as well as “what Santa brought” and upgrade plans for the coming year.

If you have suggestions regarding a follow-on activity such as visiting a store that has something of particular interest on display, or would like to volunteer to invite the group to see your HT, feel free to post your comments here or email them to HoustonHTGroup@hotmail.com.

I'll post the finalized plans in a few days.

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...
  • David Meek
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Hey, I'll be there. Good friends, good food (some of the best General Tso's chicken you can get) and audio/video? It doesn't get much better.... :T

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Jan 2001

Maybe I'll buy a private jet so I can attend these things... especially in TEXAS. :P
      My Homepage!

Comment

• David Meek
        Moderator Emeritus
        • Aug 2000

Well George, we're waiting.... You know you're a Texan at heart. :yesnod: :B

David - Trigger-happy HTGuide Admin

Comment

• George Bellefontaine
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Jan 2001

Yep.
          My Homepage!

Comment

• Burke Strickland
            • Sep 2001

Hey George -- it would be great if you could come on down next Saturday for our meet!

It's official -- the Houston HT Group is going to meet for a dutch-treat lunch at the Shanghai River Restaurant Saturday, January 15, 2005 starting at 11:00 AM. In addition to the d\feedback here, the group email address ( HoustonHTGroup@hotmail.com ) has been getting enough enthusiastic RSVPs to make it pretty certain we are going to have a good turnout and a great time! In addition to our lively discussion of what's going on with our HTs, we'll be making a couple of announcements about future events at the meet, too, so those in attendance will be the "first to know".

See you Saturday!

Burke

What you DON'T say may be held against you...

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"