X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tomm
    • Oct 2005

RC1989 HT Bypass

Hi
    I've searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Does the RC1090 have a HT Bypass and how would i connect it to my existing system? I have a 1068/1075 combo and i would like to hook my cd player up straight to the 1090. Also does it have a zone 2? Any help would be appreciated.
    Tom
  • Spearmint
    • Sep 2004

Originally posted by tomm
    Hi
    I've searched the forum and couldn't find an answer. Does the RC1090 have a HT Bypass and how would i connect it to my existing system? I have a 1068/1075 combo and i would like to hook my cd player up straight to the 1090. Also does it have a zone 2? Any help would be appreciated.
    Tom
    Just checked the manual on Rotel's site and it looks like no to both!
    Richard

"Sometimes it is easier to ask forgiveness than to get permission... "

Comment

• tomm
      • Oct 2005

that may help me make up my mind then. i was debating an rc1090/rb1090 combo and a musical fidelity a5 integrated. it needs to integrate into my ht setup which already consists of the 1068/1075.

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"