X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nolan B
    Super Senior Member
    • Sep 2005

RSX 1067 version 1.2.5 (new)

I was talking to rotel about a problem I have with sub output on 5 channel stereo. They recomend I give this new software version a try. Its not an "offical" version yet but he said they have had no problems with it and it has new features. Anyone installed it? I havent yet becuase I have been to lazy to learn how to do it, but I may give it a shot in the next day or so.

I can email it if anyone wants it.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

Interesting.. I know the 1056's have been shipping with newer firmware, but no-one has replied back on the differences.

If you don't mind, email/call them and ask what was updated.

Thanks,

Kevin D.

Comment

• Nolan B
      Super Senior Member
      • Sep 2005

Originally posted by Kevin D
      Interesting.. I know the 1056's have been shipping with newer firmware, but no-one has replied back on the differences.

If you don't mind, email/call them and ask what was updated.

Thanks,

Kevin D.

I did ask when I was originally talking to them. He said he wasnt sure and said something about since its not an official version they cant offically release anything about it. He did mention that they would have fixed any and all issue they knew about and at this point there has been no problems with it. The only thing from stop me from doing the upgrade is the instructions say I have to unplug everything from the 1067 to do the upgrade. This creates a major task. Do you know if its absolutely a must do that when upgrading?

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by Vancouver
        The only thing from stop me from doing the upgrade is the instructions say I have to unplug everything from the 1067 to do the upgrade. This creates a major task. Do you know if its absolutely a must do that when upgrading?
        I never have. Write down all your settings and do a factory reset afterwards. I've seen weird things happen when I don't.

Kevin D.

Comment

• eelco74
          • Dec 2002

I have always upgraded with all connections.

I am however curious about the upgrade. It might solve my only small problem with bass mgmt on analogue.
          Marantz AV8802, Marantz UD8002, Rotel RB-991 and RB985mkii, Rotel RD960
          Focal/Jmlab Electra 1028S, Electra CC, Electra SW1000S, Cobalt 705
          Pioneer KRL-37V, Epson EH-TW8100, Kinkping CES-180 77"inch

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"