X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bryandaws
    • Feb 2006

Rotel RDV-1040 Question

Hey guys,

I just purcahsed a used RDV-1040 and I was suprised to fine that the rear panel jacks are not gold plated. Does anyone know if the jacks on any of the 1040's were ever gold plated or was it just on the 1050 or 1060. I could have sworn it was supposed to be plated. Since they are not gold does anyone know what they are? The 1040 has only been produced since 2004 right. My rsx-1055 is gold plated and it is of course older than the rdv-1040. From what I have been able to investigate my unit was purcahsed for the first time in Feb of 2005. Any info on this would be much appreciated.
  • Kevin D
    Ultra Senior Member
    • Oct 2002

After some thought, I'm leaving your message in hopes someone knows. I would appreciate if fellow members left this thread as a Q&A one only.

I'm sorry you haven't had a reply quick enough for you, hopefully as more people with a 1040 see your question one of them might have a gold plated one.

Thanks,

Kevin D.
    Last edited by Kevin D; 11 February 2006, 12:17 Saturday.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"