Rotel product differences from europe to usa???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gts1
    • Jan 2006

Rotel product differences from europe to usa???

Info needed!!!Are the rotel receivers such as the rsx1067 or the rsx 1056 from europe identical to those sold in the US?worried about power and such ? Might sound like a stupid Q but i can get them for alot less (ALOT less then here in Canada)

• nikos
    • Dec 2005

Not quite sure if there are more differences...but the two I learned from this forum are different power cord and jumpers that assign the voltage in the unit (110v 230, 240V) ....

I'm guessing the power is your main concern as it was mine.

A simple search of the forum will get you several results.

Nick

PS: incase my url didn't work look change the number at the end of the thread to 11503
    Classe SSP-800, Classe CA-5200, B&W 803D, B&W HTM2D, JL Audio Fathom f113 Subwoofer, Rotel RMB-1077(for sale), Oppo DV-983H, Panasonic PT-AE900U Xbox360, Sony PS3, Samsung 8000 Series 55" LCD, Klipsch promedia 5.1 ultra for PC

Comment

• gts1
      • Jan 2006

Thanks for the feed back nikos any body else here have anything to add???

Comment

Working...
      Searching...Please wait.
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
      An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
      There are no results that meet this criteria.
      Search Result for "|||"