Atlanta Rotel Dealers... is there only one?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aws6000
    • Jan 2006

Atlanta Rotel Dealers... is there only one?

Is Georgia Home Theater the only authorized Rotel dealer in Georgia? The area code dealer search on the Rotel web site returns only that particular dealer. Don't mind shopping at the store, but sort of hinders any chance of bargaining. Of course, that may be a moot point if dealers generally stick to the MSRP.

I'm debating between the RSX-1067 and the Arcam AVR300. Arcam has a few dealers in the area so it may be easier to bring home, but my heart is sold on the Rotel.
  • mtodde
    • Jan 2005

GHT is the only dealer I'm aware of. I bought my 1056 from them and they are outstanding. I was able to get 10% off pretty easily.

If you are considering the 1067 you may want to look at the 1068/1075 combo instead as it would give greater flexibility down the road for just a little more money. I'm using my 1056 as a pre these days with my 1075.

Comment

• Andrew M Ward
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by aws6000
      Is Georgia Home Theater the only authorized Rotel dealer in Georgia? The area code dealer search on the Rotel web site returns only that particular dealer. Don't mind shopping at the store, but sort of hinders any chance of bargaining. Of course, that may be a moot point if dealers generally stick to the MSRP.

I'm debating between the RSX-1067 and the Arcam AVR300. Arcam has a few dealers in the area so it may be easier to bring home, but my heart is sold on the Rotel.

if you've never been to the "Georgia Home Theater" Store, it's a blast. No matter if you're buying or not, the staff is hysterical and talented (a nice combination) and they couldn't be more friendly.

Just my 2 cents

Comment

• aws6000
        • Jan 2006

Originally posted by mtodde
        GHT is the only dealer I'm aware of. I bought my 1056 from them and they are outstanding. I was able to get 10% off pretty easily.
        Thanks. That's great news from a customer satisfaction point of view and pricing.

If you are considering the 1067 you may want to look at the 1068/1075 combo instead as it would give greater flexibility down the road for just a little more money. I'm using my 1056 as a pre these days with my 1075.
        I've considered this, but the lack of a tuner in the 1068 has me leaning towards the receiver.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"