X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • allanpk
    • Jan 2006

Where I can buy Rotel RA-01 in Atlanta?

Hi people, I'm planning to buy a RA-01 amplifier for my DM600 S3, but I'm didn't find any rotel dealer in atlanta who sells RA-01

Do you know where I can buy?

Thanks!
  • Kyle
    • Jan 2005

If I were you I'd have posted in the Club Rotel forum
    My gear

Comment

• Andrew M Ward
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by allanpk
      Hi people, I'm planning to buy a RA-01 amplifier for my DM600 S3, but I'm didn't find any rotel dealer in atlanta who sells RA-01

Do you know where I can buy?

Thanks!
      if you find a dealer with a RA-01 in stock call me!!!!!! I'll pay top dollar for a factory sealed RA-10 (TOP DOLLAR!!!)
      I'll give them an award too....Oh!

and if that same daler has DM600's I'll triple the money! (TRIPLE THE MONEY!!!)

Comment

• Wild Bill
        • Jan 2006

GHT Group offers home theater, commercial automation, and home automation solutions throughout the Florida Panhandle and Metro Atlanta. Learn more today!

great guy in there.
        not sure if they have an RA-01 or not but they carry a lot of good pieces with Rotel being one of them. They even have a nice used/demo section. I was there today and they had a few nice rotel units. If you call, ask for Eric. And no, I dont work there, just spend time and money there. ha.... most recently my 803's

Comment

• allanpk
          • Jan 2006

Originally posted by Wild Bill
          www.georgiahometheater.com
          great guy in there.
          not sure if they have an RA-01 or not but they carry a lot of good pieces with Rotel being one of them. They even have a nice used/demo section. I was there today and they had a few nice rotel units. If you call, ask for Eric. And no, I dont work there, just spend time and money there. ha.... most recently my 803's
          I speaked with Eric, they don't sell the RA01... :cry:

Sorry, I have posted this thread in the wrong place!

Comment

• Rolex
            • Mar 2005

Unless you can find a dealer with some back stock, they aren't selling the RA-01 in the US anymore. You could travel across the pond if you want a new one..

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
              Super Senior Member
              • Oct 2003

Hi,

I've moved this to Club Rotel...

Geoff

Comment

Working...
              Searching...Please wait.
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
              An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
              There are no results that meet this criteria.
              Search Result for "|||"