X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RichardB
    • Jul 2010

Rotel 1570/1575 12v trigger problem

Hi,

I have recently picked up a Rotel 1570/1575, and I am having a few problems with the 12v trigger between the 1570/1575. I am unable to get the 1575 to power on while using the trigger when turning the 1570 on. I have the trigger cable connected to trigger out 1 on the 1570, and the cable is plugged into trigger in on the 1575, the switch on the back of the 1575 is switched on to allow the 12v trigger to work. The 1570 Video/HDMI 1 input has the 12v trigger assigned to trigger socket 1, but when I turned the 1570 on (either front panel button/remote) the 1570 powers on but the 1575 does not power on. I have tried all the trigger outputs but still no joy. Any suggestion would be appreciated.

Rich
  • srb
    • Oct 2004

Is the front panel power switch of the RMB-1575 in the On (In) position? (Sorry, have to ask)

Are you using the trigger cable that was included with either of those components? If not, is it a 2-conductor mono cable versus a 3-conductor stereo cable?

Have you tested the cable for continuity?

Steve
    Last edited by srb; 22 July 2010, 13:07 Thursday.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"