X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ekkoville
    • Aug 2004

Zone 2 Question

I am considering running my Airport Express wireless music piece into an open audio input on my 1068 and using the Zone 2 option to send it elsewhere in the house. Is there any harm in keeping Zone 2 on all the time so as to be able to feed other rooms? Or is there a overheating issue?
    • Sep 2005

I had my "zone 2" turned on for several months straight and the 1068 only got warm. Once "zone 2" is turned on it functions whether the processor is active or in standby mode. I never felt that it got any way near being hot.

I've since added an Audiosource Amp200 for my "zone 2" power amp. It's really kinda of cool because it has auto-sensing capability and the ability to connect two sources. Now I can feed it from my PC "Jukebox" OR from the "zone 2" from the rotel. Works really well for me.
    Bluespower

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"