RSP-1066 together with NTH U2 Evolution

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • nahoj
    Junior Member
    • Nov 2002
    • 21

    #1

    RSP-1066 together with NTH U2 Evolution

    I just bought this Subwoofersystem from NHT´s evolution family.
    Does anybody here use it ?

    I won´t get it to work properly.

    Now I figured it out and it works great, :P

Related Topics

Collapse

  • dwk
    NHT Xds desktop/nearfield system
    by dwk
    No pictures yet, but thought there might be a bit of interest in something slightly different. My projects tend to move at the pace of glacial creep albeit without the sense of inevitable certainty, so when I hit a milestone it merits a bit of celebration.

    My particular DIY 'itch'/interest...
    14 June 2011, 17:09 Tuesday
  • Hap C
    NHT speakers with Rotel?
    by Hap C
    Anyone using their Rotel 1066/1075 combo, or other Rotel amp or receiver, to power NHT speakers? Currently have NHT VT2.4 fronts, VS2.4 center, and VT 1.2 rears, plus the NHT SubOne. My local Rotel dealer does not carry NHT and does not do at home demos. Would hate to buy Rotel (thinking of the 1066/1075)...
    09 March 2003, 23:52 Sunday
  • artv4
    Club Nht "Now Hear This"
    by artv4
    NHT ! Hi! i wanted to make a thread for people with the same interest in NHT speakers as i do. From their warm articulate sound, smooth dynamic range, and beautiful piano black finishes, NHT has challenged the notion that they are can offer the best sound reproduction that usually comes at a premium...
    20 August 2007, 13:34 Monday
  • Keith_A
    Advice: NHT 2.9s/AC2
    by Keith_A
    I'm seeking some advice...My local NHT dealer has made me a very good deal on the following:
    two pair of NHT 2.9s and one AC-2 center (to be used as rear center for discrete rear channel).
    These will replace my Dahlquist CA2/W1s (used for mains) and NHT SuperOnes (used for surrounds)....
    28 January 2003, 18:13 Tuesday
  • gchow
    NHT Speaker Cabinet Cleaning Advice
    by gchow
    Hello,

    I've got some NHT SuperTwo's, and my nephews and nieces got their grubby hands all over the cabinets (good thing I put the grills back on before they came over). Any NHT owners out there have any tips or solutions for cleaning the cabinets? I love NHT's black piano gloss finishes,...
    19 June 2003, 10:39 Thursday
  • Loading...
  • No more items.
Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

    Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"