X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • AMPER
    • Nov 2005

white nose

Did some component swapping and now getting a little white noise (buzzing) through speakers. Anybody see anything wrong with this?

TV > DVR > 1070 > 1080 > SPEAKERS

Thanks
  • benny
    • Jan 2005

Play around with the cables placement. I can place my main AC cord near certain RCA's and I get noise. If I keep all the AC's away from the RCA's though, it's a super low noise floor in my system. Maybe give it a try?

Comment

• Taito
      • Sep 2004

Try unplugging the DVR from the RC-1070. This should bring you back to silence. Next, plug the DVR into the 1070, but unplug the TV. Keep going upstream until you find the source of the problem (it could be your antenna/cable feed). Once you find the cause, try an isolation transformer (suitable to RF/Video/Audio as required). The 1080 is sensitive to ground loops and also components with noisy power supplies. An isolation transformer proved to be a suitable solution for me. Hope this is helpful, Ben.

Comment

• AMPER
        • Nov 2005

cool thanks, one question. isolation transformer goes In between the 1070 and 1080?

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"