• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Alloroc
    Super Senior Member
    • Dec 2005

Rotel Customer Support feedback...

Hi all,
    I've been thinking about upgrading the firmware on my RSX-1055 for a while now and recently decided to do something about it.

To avoid the hassle of making my own cable, I emailed Rotel to see how much it would cost to ship one to Ireland - their American site mentioned $12.

Anyhow, Scott from Rotel Europe responded by offering to post me one F.O.C.!

This was last week, and true to their word it arrived in yesterdays Christmas post.

Now all I have to do is perform the upgrade.

Just thought I'd share this positive experience with Rotel's Customer Service department.
    Vincent.

I don't want the world. I just want your half.
  • Cornchips
    • Nov 2005

Happy Upgrade...

Good to hear someone still believes in customer service.

Having performed the same upgrade a couple of years ago, make sure you download the tech notes from Rotel's website. They give an overview of the changes, as well as a list all applicable revisions to the owner's manual.

--ksr
    Don't touch that wire...
    The touching story of one man and several amplifiers.

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"