X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • spiffnme
    • Apr 2003

Refurb/B-Stock Rotel?

How does Rotel sell their B-Stock/Factory Refurb merchandise? I'm always on the lookout for a bargain, so quite often purchase open box, b-stock, refurbished, or even used gear.

I know Denon has several outlets for selling refurb gear. How does Rotel handle the selling of their refurb stock?

www.funnyfarmcomics.net
    All Daredevil, All the Time!
  • DSGCobra
    • Feb 2003

Yes dealers can get b-stock. Most of my orginal rotel gear was b-stock. First I had a b stock rsx965, and a rdv995, then upgraded to a bstock rsp985 and a bstock 1075. My most recient rotel gear is all new though, I couldn't find bstock 1098's or 1095's or 1080's. Although you can probably find 1080's now.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
      Moderator Emeritus
      • Aug 2000

Yes Rotel does have b-stock and it does get sent out to dealers most of the time. Some might be sent to employee's or reviewers etc as well.

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Actually, employee's (dealer) get A-stock at the same price as b-stock.. Difference to the dealer is only about %10, so don't expect a whole lot unless it's older model blowouts..

Speaking of which.. It's been over a year since I got my 1066...Time for my yearly upgrade.. Anyone need a RSP-1066 and RMB-1066??

Kevin D.

Comment

• Andrew Pratt
          Moderator Emeritus
          • Aug 2000

Kevin someone was looking for rotel gear in the for sale area I think not that long ago.

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"