X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eliav
    • Jul 2005

rotel pre/pro 1068 with Classe ca2200 combo

HI
    I am considering buying the Classe ca2200 for my stereo listening ( driving 803s)- How will the classe work with my rotel 1068 ? is it a reasonable combo at all ?
    Thanks
    Eliav
    :T Socrat
  • stewfoo
    • Jul 2005

i Just heard the 5200 with 803s in a A/B comparison with some Macintosh Monoblocks. The Classe is incredibly tight, fast and controled. Some would call it bright. But, if you are a B&W fan, you refer to it as detailed..... Good luck
    Stew
    Stew

Comment

• Eliav
      • Jul 2005

Hi thanks for the input !
      will the rotel pre amp (1068 ) SPOIL THE FUN if hooked up to the classe 2200, IOW, do i have to upgrade both power amp and pre amp ?
      Eliav

Comment

• Aussie Geoff
        Super Senior Member
        • Oct 2003

Eliay,

I don't think the RSP-1068 will "spoil the fun" - you will still get the considerable benefits of the Classe's ability to drive speakers to their best...

However equally when you one day succumb to upgraditis again and replace the RSP-1068 you will enjoy a further step-up in sound...

Geoff

Comment

• Eliav
          • Jul 2005

Originally posted by Aussie Geoff
          Eliay,

I don't think the RSP-1068 will "spoil the fun" - you will still get the considerable benefits of the Classe's ability to drive speakers to their best...

However equally when you one day succumb to upgraditis again and replace the RSP-1068 you will enjoy a further step-up in sound...

Geoff
          Thanks for the input Geoff
          Now I need to promise my wife this is THE last upgrade ...
          Cheers
          Eliav

Comment

Working...
          Searching...Please wait.
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
          An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
          There are no results that meet this criteria.
          Search Result for "|||"