X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghost7
    • Nov 2005

Eprom/parts for RSP-1098

Hey
    I bought a broke RSP 1098 in may and had sent it to a authorised service shop her ein Norway in the beginning of june. After a LONG time there the service techinicion ordred a eprom from the Norwegian Rotel dealer. that was in july, 27th og july to be more excact he has not recieved any parts for more then 4 month. He asked the dealer once a month but without any response. Then the 3rd of november he finaly got his head out of the a** and ordered the eprom directly from rotel in london. but until now he has not got ANY information about the status on the order. Are there any possbilities to order the eprom anywhere else? or whos butt do I have to kick to get the eprom sent to me ASAP? I've been waiting for the 1098 for over 6 month with one mail a week to the service people. even mailed rotel europe without getting a answere on my mail!!! High end equipment with low-end/no support?
    please help me!

greetings from up north
    André
    trondheim, norway
  • soundhound
    • Mar 2004

Maybe one of the mods here is connected and can "steer" someone in the right direction. I don't know that there has been a post where someone from the states has been able to point something out across the lake and get results. I wonder if it would do any good to contact Rotel USA and come in that way? Hang in there for you bought a gem, and if the price was right, it will be worth you're wait........Good luck

Comment

• Marlboroman
      • Aug 2005

You need to contact a man by the name of Scott Crawford. He is the technical support representative for Rotel Europe. He should be the one answering the emails for Rotel europe, which is info@roteleurope.com or you can email him direct at scrawford@roteleurope.com. I have exchanged a few emails with him when I had questions about Europe models and such and I get the feeling that he is a very nice guy.

Comment

• ghost7
        • Nov 2005

i have sent a mail to info@roteleurope.com but have until now not recieved any answere. thanks for the adress Marlboroman. I will send him a mail wright now

Comment

• ghost7
          • Nov 2005

finaly! after 6 LONG months I finaly got my RSP-1098 back. Didn't even had to pay for the repair because I had to wait so long. now i'm one happy man

Comment

• soundhound
            • Mar 2004

Good to hear ghost, regardless of posts one may read, Rotel does stand behing their gear. Enjoy.....

Comment

Working...
            Searching...Please wait.
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
            An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
            There are no results that meet this criteria.
            Search Result for "|||"