X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • louishob@yahoo.
    • Nov 2005

Rotel RB-890

I'm looking for a Rotel RB-890 to use with my current RB-890 in a bi-amp configuration for my Martin Logan Sequels. I had purchased an RB-890 from Ebay, but that turned out to be a study in frustration. The amp had been HEAVILY modified and it stopped working soon after I got it. Can anyone in Club Rotel hook me up ?

Help ! ;x(
    Louishob
  • JMental
    • Nov 2005

Hi, I have an RB-890 for sale. The only mod I made was replacing the faceplate.

Well maintained and properly cleaned on a yearly basis. Rarely ever used above 10:00 on the volume.

I wanted to get a second RB-890 myself to bridge. 380 Wpc would be nice for a HT app. The only problem is, my wife would never let me spend thousands on the HT pre I wanted and seperate amps for the other channels, So I had to settle for a Yami rxv-1500 (which I didn't get yet). I hope I dont regret getting this new amp.

I also have a RC-850 for sale.

Comment

• louishob@yahoo.
      • Nov 2005

What are you asking for it ?

Comment

• Kevin D
        Ultra Senior Member
        • Oct 2002

Please keep sales to the Pawn Shop board or PM's.

Thanks.

Kevin D.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"