X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Danbry has left the building

Guys my former partner Danbry39(keith) has asked to step down as a moderator here in Club Rotel for personal reasons (don't worry he's alright) and I wish him all the best where ever his feet may land.

So given that club rotel is filled with you rowdy unruly lot I'm going to start looking for a new co-moderator to help me out making sure questions get answered and threads are moved when needed etc. I've rarely had to do any "policeing" which makes the job much more fun then moderation on some "other" boards. Anyway if you think you might like to help out send me an email and we'll see where we go from there.

• Lex
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Apr 2001

Andrew, I didn't see this post, and informed them in the other thread. Anyway, we do wish Keith all the best, and hope he will be back with us soon at least as a member. I'm sure you all wish Danbry well as well,whatever his personal struggle.

lex
    Doug
    "I'm out there Jerry, and I'm loving every minute of it!" - Kramer

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"