X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • David
    • Nov 2003

A new Rotel menber

Hi LCajiga, I see you have just write an article in the mundodvd forum from Spain as I mention to all of you before. This is a very nice forum with very nice people in which I´ve learn a lot of things. If you´ll keep in touch in this forum you will have a very good time sharing your knowledge with my coleagues here in Spain and so they will do with you. This is reference forum for people thinking in buying electronics in Spain, I hope you enjoy it. So Bienvenido to our spanish forum.

Your gear is going to like a lot in this forum (mundodvd), very few people can have a dedicated room for home cinema and of course with the gear you have.
    Here you will find some of my coments. One of the most interesting things right now are the projectors and power amplifiers.

Kind regards

David
  • Andrew Pratt
    Moderator Emeritus
    • Aug 2000

Welcome to the forum guys:T

Comment

Working...
    Searching...Please wait.
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
    An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
    There are no results that meet this criteria.
    Search Result for "|||"