X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • britrover
    • Sep 2005

RMB -1095 for Kef XQ 5 or not

Looking to get RMB-1095 for my Kef XQ5 floor standers and looking for advice if this would be a good combo.

These speakers sound little bright with my Harman Kardon AVR-235 and I’m looking for a amplifier to fix this issue.

Trying to decide between the RMB-1095 or getting a used McIntosh MC-7200 or 7300.

Any suggestions – please chime in………………..
  • britrover
    • Sep 2005

Also would like to mention that amplifier would be used 70 % music and 30 % HT

Comment

• newb
      • Jan 2005

Given your last comment I would go for RB-1070/RMB-1075 combo, this should give you the best of both worlds for about the same price as a RMB-1095.

200wpc is a lot for Q5's you could go for an RB-1080, it's probably a little bit of overkill
      but then you won't have to worry about upgrading for a while.

Comment

• FENDEBENDER
        • Sep 2005

I have the 1095 i just purchased for the rf 7 kilpsch which were bright if you had a bright reciever. The 1095 is very smooth and will take the edge off, hopeful not to soft for the kef.

Comment

Working...
        Searching...Please wait.
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because you have logged in since the previous page was loaded.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An unexpected error was returned: 'Your submission could not be processed because the token has expired.

Please push the back button and reload the previous window.'
        An internal error has occurred and the module cannot be displayed.
        There are no results that meet this criteria.
        Search Result for "|||"